Use Your Keyboard As a Mouse.If you find it difficult to move the mouse or wish to have an alternative way to the mouse using the arrow keys on the numeric keypad follow the below steps.
Microsoft Windows users can enable the accessibility feature to move the mouse using their arrow keys by following the below steps.
- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel.
- Within the Control Panel open Accessibility Options or Ease of Access
- Click the Mouse tab.
- Check the "Use Mouse Keys" check box.
- If you wish to increase the speed or change any other settings, click on the Settings button.
- Click Apply and then close out of the box.
Note: You must have the Number lock on for this feature to work by default. This can be changed through the settings.