Saturday 23 June 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Facebook Trick: Javascript to Select All Friends for Fan Page / Event Invitation

Just a few days ago, I sent over 2,500 invitations to my facebook friends, asking them to like my fan page. You think I selected them one by one? Come on, you know that’s definitely not possible, I used a simple javascript that saved me the trouble of selecting them one after the other. With this script, I was able to select all friends and send the fan page invitation. Selecting your friends can be quite stressful especially if the page is new and you have tons of invites to send.


So, how Did I go about it?

- See the bookmarklet below? Drag it to your bookmarks toolbar.
Select All Friends


- After that, go to your fan page and click on Build Audience > Invite Friends

- When your friends list come up, simply click on the bookmarklet you dragged to your toolbar earlier.
- It automatically selects all your friends and you can now send the invitation!
Hey, you may have to repeat this process a number of times depending on the number of people you have on your list. I tried it on a fan page but a friend also said it worked for event invitation. In case you have a facebook group too, you can try it and let us know if it works.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Complicated?
If you have any question about any Post, Don't hesitate to ask question.You can simply drop a comment below post.Your Feedback always appreciated.