Today I am going to explain you how to root android mobiles.Before knowing how to root you have to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting.
- Rooting gives you SU permissions.
- By rooting you can use some useful apps like Titanium backup,Root browser..etc.
- Rooting allows you to play HD games.
- Rooting gives you more customization options,better battery life,better performance.
- Loose Warranty: As soon as you rooted your mobile, forget about taking it for service or warranty work. You have killed your warranty on your own.
- Your phone can be Bricked: If anything goes wrong or you made any mistake while rooting, your phone will be dead. The phone is dead when it has been bricked.
- Security: As you got know that you need to flash the ROM for rooting, by doing so you run the risk of introducing a virus.
How to Root?
- Firstly,download update.zip file from here.[link]
- Copy update.zip file to sdcard/here.
- Switch off your mobile and switch on it in recovery mode.
- Use volme up and down keys to choose options.
- Select update.zip and root will be applied on your mobile.
- Reboot your phone and check for Super User application.Root is applied on your mobile if you find this application.
Note:I have done this process and I didn't get any problem.I am not responsible if you get any problem while rooting.